.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

 

Smile or Frown

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Tomorrow (or shall I say today since it is already 1am?) I will be having a Christmas party at my Area Overseer's house. Technically speaking, it should be a joyous thing right but then frankly, I am more worried than excited. Because I know I can potentially leave the house feeling like a failure in ministry again since 2 other cells (also under my Area Overseer) will be coming for the party as well.

Firstly, I do not feel comfortable at parties with so many strangers, secondly, I know I might start comparing how other cells seems to be so successful and everybody is so close to one another while my cell is like that and thirdly, I have to be in-charge of explaining one game which my cell put together and since it involves me giving instructions to a group of strangers, I am not the bit excited about it.

May I invite your prayers in praying that everything will go well and I will not leave the Christmas party with a frown but with a smile. Pray against any spiritual attacks in my cognition which is going to tell me that "I am a failure"; that "it is not worth it". Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!