.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Wish List

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Think I will start a wish list to keep track of things that I am working towards... everyone has a wish list and here's mine:
  • Relationships - I hope to be able to salvage relationships that have soured or at least to have good closures
  • Relationships - I hope to be more sociable and not always so shy when among people... always so uptight.
  • Physical - I would want to continue to be disciplined and continue with my exercise regime so that I can be healthier and be less fat
  • Spiritual - I want to be more disciplined and get down to reading the bible and understanding God's word and applying it to life
  • Spiritual - I want to be more Christ-like and sin lesser and lesser
  • Spiritual - To continue to give thanks for every single day and all the blessings I have received
  • Mental - Prevent myself from being too self-absorbed and care more for friends and family who are important to me
  • Possession - Laptop backup power pack: (my laptop battery cannot make it liaoz, now it just last for some 20 minutes especially when I switch on my wireless LAN... like my friends always say, I always "boot up my laptop to shut down". Guess I need to buy a backup battery pack so I can use my laptop outside)
  • Possession - Camera Handphone: I am now so into blogging and photo-blogging that I became so reliant on my handphone to take photos... dun wanna "lug" a camera around just to take photos but guess this is not on my list of "priorities-to-have"
  • Possession - Portable Harddisk (Accomplished 13/11/2005): Had always wanted to get a portable harddisk so I can do video editing on my laptop since I would need some 40gb of diskspace each time I do a video editing project; there is just not enough diskspace on my laptop now. Anyway, the harddisk will also be a good backup disk... since my laptop also not very stable now
  • Possession - Briefcase
  • Possession - Camera bag for my video and digital cameras
At least writing down my wishlist is a good start so that I will know what I am working towards. Will try my best and also pray for support especially for relationship, spiritual and mental aspects. Of course I remember goals will have to be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achieveable, Realistic and Time-limited). GANBADE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure your wish will come true, especially the one on taptop batt...cos u've got no choice...haha...boot up to switch of...haha....

10:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi codfishy, think you have not updated this blog. :)

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!