.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Weekend of Indulgence

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Even though I am still sick, I found myself eating some real unhealthy food... just can't stand it anymore... my fever and flu is gone now but I still have sore throat (my throat hurts whenever I swallow food) and I have ulcers (ouch!). To top that, I have been popping so many pills over the last few days and have been eating so many blend, soup-based food, I just feel so sick...


Sick Food... I really mean sick food...

Finally got to eat at Din Tai Fung @ Tampines yesterday... wow nice, especially the xiao long bao... my favourite :). Then today, me and 3 other friends went to East Coast Food Centre to buy food: popiah, curry puff, rojak, roti john and we had a feast on my friend's van in Changi Airport. Later, adjourned to play Cluedo in the arrival hall (we invited much curious look from people, including the police and army personnel patrolling the terminals, so paisay :))... haha but quite a unique experience. Bought a new card game... SWAP! but didn't have the chance to play :(

Feast @ Din Tai Fung

1 Comments:

Blogger Cactus said...

Dear James,

You gotta control your food intake.......have you been exercising? Keekee.......:p

10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!