.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Thunder Came and the Ground Gave Way

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I seldom dream but then today, I remember dreaming a horrible dream, much like the one I had in January last year. I remember standing on one side of the road at, I think it was, Clementi. Then, I saw lightning strike the ground opposite me and the ground gave way, swallowing the people around it. There was screaming and it was really really a horrible sight...




I can't recall what else happened but then the next scene was me at home, also running frantically because the ground was giving way too and my whole block of flats were caving in... it was really a scary scary dream... Picture "Dry" by spaulson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!