.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

Rudely Awaken

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I rarely dream (or at least don't remember dreaming) when I sleep. But today, I was awakened by a weird dream so much so I must blog about it... Maybe I am tired, maybe I had been too worried about something or maybe it is really an indication of something.

I dreamt being in this building, at the lobby with 2 other friends and we can see there were beautiful coloured flashes outside. It would first be green, then yellow, then orange (I can't remember the sequence but then something like that). Then it became pink and I can see pink smoke coming... everybody started screaming and running for their lives but I remember being calm and asked: "So this is it? This is the end?"


Now of course I didn't take photo of the smoke in my dream
but I tried to find something on internet to illustrate what I roughly saw:
Source: www.joehuffman.org/images/


Surprisingly, my friends and I were OK and somehow survived. I remember stepping out of the building to survey the area outside and as I walked around, I saw these beautiful coloured crystal flowers embedded to the floor, almost as if formed by the coloured smoke that was hovering here moments ago.

Then I remember hearing screamings yet another time and this time, I turned back... fearing the worst and indeed I saw gushes of water coming towards my direction. I feared water alot (having almost drowned once) and I remember that my heart was pounding very fast as I sprinted away, trying to find high ground. I ran into my friends ago and remember shouting to them... "save more souls, save more souls!"


Equally that I did not manage to get a picture of the smoke,
so did I not of the flood, but here's something similar though.
Source: http://www.foxhome.com/dayaftertomorrow


We ran frantically to some sort of an alley way where we saw many gathered and I remember seeing my friend going around to ask people if they have accepted Christ and went on to find those who have not had the chance to. I remember seeing this scene where my friend would place his hands on a guy's head and push him backwards as he uttered a few sentences before moving on to the next person. This was when I recall having this thought on my mind: "What unfinished business do I have? Maybe the conflict I had with my friend last year didn't matter at all anymore". As I reached for my phone and wanted to call him, the surrounding quietened and I recall staring out of the gate and saw that the "flood" was over.

This was when I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!