.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 09, 2007

 

Bollywood Nite

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Our finished product... The glittery elephants. Interestingly, just as we were giving the final touches to the elephants, I came across a newspaper article on white elephants outside Buangkok MRT station in today's paper, hahaha, went to "warn" my colleagues to be careful ah, or else we may be mistaken to be staging another protest since there is yet another station not opened :)

Tonight's the night... Tonight is staff appreciation night!. Frankly, I kind of feel worried and dreaded a bit because I know that I will be meeting a lot of people within a short span of few hours and I am always so anxious with meeting people... but thank God for a wonderful night and I have really did enjoy myself... I actually forgot about the anxiety and even "courageously" went about taking photos for people :)

Today also marked many firsts for me... first time running about a clubhouse bare-footed, first time being chosen as "best dressed" (though I cannot understand how I got chosen) and had to dance on stage... first time (believe it or not) holding a lady's hand... well OK more like walking arm-in-arm... can imagine how awkward it initially felt but then I thank my "partner" for being so sporting and we just "went all out" to dance as best as we can... Also got to take a small step to overcoming my fear of cockroaches when I had to climb up and down in the hall as me and my team was putting up the decoration... Anyway, it was real amazing how a group of people who have no experience in interior designing at all, managed to get the whole hall done up in bollywood style, just within a few hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!