.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Maybe I Shouldn't Be So Nice

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Sighhh... just finished my planning for volunteer management for a large scale project this Saturday.

Frankly, I hate carnivals; so tough to do but thank God He sustained me through everything. What is exasperating is not the planning but the fact I have literally been left alone to do something which is not even my project! Maybe I am too nice. I am not even sure why am I full-involved in managing the volunteers for this centre and yet I do not see much support coming from the centre to help me with volunteer management, sighhh... I have initially agreed to come on board to provide some support expecting that some support will be given from the centre but alas, no!

Anyway, this will be the last that I will be this nice. Gonna draw boundaries because I just can't cope! In future, if centres do not commit manpower resources to plan with me, then I will not be involved in their projects! Not fair that here I am, work not fully done with tonnes of work still piling and I have to help with their work.

OK, enough of griping and back to work. Have to do my part-time work now, plan for cell discussion tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!