.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Top It Up!

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Today's sermon was on being filled by the Holy Spirit. And it felt different today.

At the end of the sermon, we were asked to step forth to the front if we want to reaffirm ourselves and receive the Holy Spirit. After hesitating for a while, I stepped forth and knelt down in repentance.

As I raised my palms in worship and prayed, I felt my hand tremble (I had seen people's palms tremble during worship but this is the first time it is happening to me). I then felt a ministry worker coming to put his hands on mine and he began to pray for me... He was praying for the gift of tongues to come unto me but somehow I think I had on several occasions already prayed in tongues. Anyway, it was a unique feeling that I had and I remember thanking the ministry worker when we were done with prayers and when I left the front, there was this fragrance from my hands :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!