.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Emotionally Charged Hour

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I don't understand, I just don't understand... days seems to be an emotional rollercoaster for me nowadays, or at least for the past couple of days...

This morning, I am feeling happy, shocked, sad and frustrated all at the same time, all within one hour...

Early in the morning, I woke up and decided "OK! Today is a brand new day and I will put in my all for my work and to plan for tomorrow's cell group discussion later this evening". Then just as I was making my way to work, came a sms from Stitch-Giver. She bought me macmuffin! Yup, hahaha, that's enough to make my day.

Then when I came into office, I learn that my guardian angel has tendered her resignation yesterday. Oh no! Another goodbye and this time it is my guardian angel. I looked at her in disbelief and when I started to ask why, she told me that she will talk to me another time because she doesn't want to get all emotional about it. I can say that my eye is on the verge of tearing... As if seeing so many departures is not enough, now one of my fellow colleague and friend is leaving... too much for me to take... We did talk a bit later and I really wish her all the best.

Dear Guardian Angel, I am dedicating this post to you and wish you all the best. Pray that you will find your purpose for God's kingdom soon. Will always remember you.

So, was happy, shocked and sad and now come the angry part.

Just as I was griefing, I opened my inbox and there lies a mail from one of my VC who has just sent an email to me, my boss, her boss and some other volunteers, complaining about another volunteer! I do not mean to be mean but then how much more low EQ can one get? Fuming mad!! By this time, I really cannot be bothered (because this is not the first time I am so mad with her for her tactlessness) and I responded to her to ask that volunteers be excluded from all such future correspondences. Argghh!

God forgive me for the recklessness and lack of patience in this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!