.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

codfishy: The Book

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I am really now contemplating converting this blog into a book. I did chance upon Blurb but too bad it does not support blogger as yet.

But why? The blog is not at all interesting and the grammar at times could be atrocious. But, it is not meant to be a book for others or for sale but more for myself.

This blog has been part and parcel of my life and I would like to convert it into something hardcover and offline that I can hold and touch; something that I can take and reminisce from time to time. Not because I am narcissistic or something but this blog has meant a lot to me, it has chronicled my life for the past one year plus and also my walk with God. Although it is not a 100% chronicle of my life but then I try to remain true to it and would say that it is almost 90% a true chronicle. Just as the theme song of this blog, Journey, suggests, it is a journal of my ups and downs and the lessons I learnt.

As such, I would really like to see it become something more than just an online blog. Come to think of it, if one day this blog disappears from the net, I would really find it to be a pity because it would be like my memory has disappeared. Anyway, all I can do now is just wait until Blurb provides support for blogger or a similar service becomes available. I am not sure how much it is going to cost me but as long as it is not extremely expensive, I would go for publishing it for my own keepsake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!