.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

The Monster's Back!

Listen to this article Listen to this article


Wrath by matchstick

Yes, gone is the procrastination monster but back is the anger monster...

I thought the saga is over and I can start on a new chapter in my life but then I received a sms from that friend "who was beginning to hate me" (Think he hates me now). Messaged to inform that someone called his boss to ask him about my work performance and asked what job I applied for. I responded and told him the name of the organization but then he replied soon after to say that he is "terribly disgusted" with me... feeling that I have lied when I say that I am leaving the field only to be applying for another job in this same field.

"Same old disgusting attitude. All lies..."

He feels that I will soon be working with his boss and then take over his current portfolio after he leaves.

This is so absurd! Firstly, I am not accountable to him with regards to which job I apply for since this is my career I am talking about. Yes, I did say I most probably will leave the field since I had been hurt but then after careful consideration I reaized that I want to stay in human services at least, which became clearer after a recent job offer to work in IT; I want to pursue my purpose and utilize my giftings. I do not see in what way I am accountable to him with regards to my job application. Moreover, the position has nothing to do with my profession, it is a position that is open to anyone, including those who are not trained, though it is a job in the social service sector.

Secondly, I am infuriated with his allegation that I am lying... in the end, I replied to say that he is entitled to think anything and throw any kind of allegations at me, my conscience is clear. I stopped responding to his smses after that, no point.

When is this stupid saga going to be over? Maybe in future I will just ignore his sms. I am seriously tired of it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cactus said...

Hi James,

If I were in your position, I would give that man a "flying kick". Keekee.......

You are right. Just ignore him. It just makes matter worse if you continue to respond to him.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!