.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Gems of Singapore

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Been staying home the whole day and had been playing with Google Earth. In fact, have been playing with it for the past 2 days and I would say that I am starting to get the hang of it. Besides having pinpointed my "regular" places I frequent, had also identfied a few other "gems" and little-known places worth visiting in Singapore. Am done for now... with more than a 100 locations, comprising little known places, eateries, scenic spots etc. Do intend to further expand this list with my friends. Looks like the next time I hang out with my friends, we will be spoilt for choice as to where to go... For now, I am going to put this aside and prepare for my upcoming 2 interviews... A great sense of achievement for now... do look forward to visiting some of the "new" spots. Here's the result...



Went back to work yesterday and my friend (the one who was "beginning to hate me") asked to meet up so as to pass me back some discs he had borrowed from me. As much as I had all kinds of crazy thoughts going through my mind, I agreed to meet him and got back my stuff. It was a brief meeting and very little words were exchanged. My day was literally ruined but I guess this signifies the end of our friendship for now... I just do not see how our friendship can continue when I have doubts about him and can no longer trust him. I did message him much later telling him to take good care of himself and apologize that things have to turn out this way. Did wish him well...

Watched a dvd on Mother Teresa and was inspired by her perseverance. Despite all the obstacles she faced, she remained focused on her mission and devoted herself to work with the needy. "I am but a pencil in God's hands". Indeed, this did give me some inspiration and strength to go for my upcoming interview at the christian organization. Pray it will go well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!