.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Keep Your Ears Tuned...

Listen to this article Listen to this article

L I S T E N
shutting out the light by liaj

If you keep your ears tuned, you will hear background music being played, from Accuradio.Com (If the music does not start, you can click on play under "the lounge" on the right).

Yeah! I have added a new feature to my blog so that music will play the moment you enter. I hope you like it.

Had initially wanted to find an animated picture of grass swaying in the breeze to go with the music but can't seem to find. Only managed to find the one belowinstead but hope it gives the tranquil kinda feeling. If any of you do find the one with the grass, please let me know :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!