.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

Chapter Closed!

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Just finished work and returned home...

As expected, the last parting was the most painful one... Throughout the whole evening, both me and my colleague were laughing and joking away and having so much fun. A few times, she jokingly mentioned that she don't feel much as she felt that I am going on "leave" only.

However, when it came to the time we left the centre and she was locking up, she wished me "all the best" and started to tear... seeing her cry made me tear as well... my eyes were so painful that I teared for a few minutes... 2 volunteers helping us lock the place up described us like "mother and son" parting :D In the end, we parted ways and me walked towards the carpark with my luggage bag behind me... I made my way to my volunteer's car (he offered to send me home) and never did look back...

I think I will miss this colleague of mine as we have came a long way since 1 alomost 2 years ago when we first met... then we were squashed up in a small office. It was a rough beginning and there were several misunderstandings but we later agreed to be honest and genuine with each other... since then, we became very good friends who confided with each another... she also trusted me and my working style... we have came a long way...

Just sent her a sms saying that although we are no longer colleagues, we can now be good friends... asked her to take good care of herself and that I will come back to hound her again :D


Friends by crazed2ins
(Friends to the end)

All the best my dear colleague!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!