.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

A New Me!

Listen to this article Listen to this article


(Left) Smiley Face by dhester
Today's entry is a short one...

Well, today is first day back at work after my reconnection with Christ. Had told myself the first thing I woke up: I am going to give this new "lease of life" a try and do not want to be the old "me" in the past few weeks, bitter with so much ill feelings.

Made an effort to read the "purpose-driven life" and managed to finish the 3rd chapter today, on my 3rd day of picking up the book, right on track! Way to go...

Anyway, I had managed to arrive at work with a cheerful disposition and I greeted everyone spiritedly... no point bearing grudges anymore... in fact, am happier this way, carrying less burden... the "purpose-drive life" mentioned that some people are driven in life by anger and while the people who may have caused this anger may have just moved on... these people continue to be consumed by their anger, living in the shadows of the anger... I just do not want to be so... in fact, was more motivated to do work today...

Received news for job interviews with 2 places... one requested for a 1-2 page essay and another requested me to turn up for a 2nd interview this friday... sounds great! Hope more good news come along... Things definitely seems better now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!