.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Free, too Free...

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Hmm... today is my first day of freedom from work. Finally get to sleep and wake up late. However, did find myself wide awake by 9am and could not get back to sleep... What I feared most has happened...


Boredom 1 by rockgod

I am bored to tears!


Looks like I am so used to a hectic lifestyle, within hours I find myself having nothing to do, nothing to work towards to... b.o.r.i.n.g.

Seems ironic isn't it... I work work work and hope for rest and finally when I do get it, I know not what to do about it... OK, am going to do some things I have been putting off doing e.g. cleaning my house up... after all, I had been one of the main culprits of messing up my house when I was working, putting things anywhere and everywhere, citing exhaustion as a deterrent to cleaning up the place... Now I have no excuse liaoz... better get myself moving...

At least I think I get the time to do the things I haven't been able to and to rethink my priorities in life and spend more time and effort with them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cactus said...

Hi James,

I used to experienced that too when I was no longer working since last Oct. Take this as a time for a good good break. Go, and do things that you have always wanted to do but never have the chance or time to do so. Remember, this may be the last time that you are gonna have free time. :p

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!