.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Ups and Downs... Rollercoastering through Life

Listen to this article Listen to this article


graph 1 by KrzysztofB

Well, as you can see, I am very free nowadays and can even afford to make several entries into my blog a day :D Having so much time allows me to reflect on things and of course do things I haven't been able to do... just managed to clear a small section of my house and am taking a break now... not going to touch anymore for the time being... time-out...

Just realized how there had been so many ups and downs in just these 2 months itself... think you would have noticed it from my entries in this blog. A moment I can be feel elated and the next, terribly upset.

The question now remains... is the next a down or up? Is it a steady down or a steady up? Like in a rollercoaster ride, you seldom will know when the next sudden turn or fall going to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!