.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Victory Battling Procrastination Monster

Listen to this article Listen to this article


http://arthurtivoli.free.fr/

Yup, that's the procrastination monster... ok ok not really, just found this picture of a monster on the net that looks blur and slothful enough to use for today's entry. Finally got myself to go jogging. By 5,30pm, I just forced myself off my chair, took my exercise gear and changed into it and went straight down. Yeah, finally won the battle. Now I have to sustain this... Ran about 3km today and just 2 minutes after I started jogging, both my legs started to have cramps, ouch! I hate cramps. Whenever I have cramps at home, I use to literally scream in agony but I can't possibly do there in public can I, so I stopped along the track and started to stretch my legs (will someone remind me to warm up the next time :D). Now, I could have easily gave myself an excuse and go home but I pushed myself to continue running. In the end, I ran almost 3km with intermittent stops to walk. At least I started running! Shoo Monster!

Today, I went for a second interview with the christian organization. I would say the whole interview went extremely well until the second last question. I was very natural and felt that I handled each question well (since I saw everyone nodding their heads several times). In fact, I felt very comfortable at the interview and remained genuine throughout the whole interview. There were even occasions that I joked with the interviewers and they laughed along.

Everything went well until someone asked the 2nd last question on whether I will one day "itch" to go back to direct social work since I am social work trained. Being genuine, I mentioned that I do not doubt I may have this itch some day though not in the near future. I did however clarified further towards the end of the interview that I am a responsible person and will not leave a job halfway, evident to how I remain in office in my alumni despite it not doing well. I shall just wait for news, hopefully good news and will pray that I get the job if this is the right job for me to serve my purpose and use my giftings. Meanwhile, I will prepare for the next interview tomorrow.

Met a friend in the afternoon and went to the town centre to run some errands. Went for a haircut, took my passport photos and bought fragrances (got 2 fragrances for the price of 1, yoohoo!). Guess, I am preparing for the next chapter of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!