.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Good Tidings!

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Was awakened by good tidings this morning. Received a call from the HR director from the organization I attended a group interview last Saturday, was asked to return for a second interview tomorrow. We spent some fourty minutes talking on the phone, she exploring whether I am keen on the job and trying to ascertain my commitment level for the job and whether I just see this as any other job. OK, looks like I have 2 interviews this week, hope I land myself with a job soon; one which would allow me to live my purpose and use my giftings.

OK, I must confess something. Did intend to start visiting the gym or at least start serious exercising today but somehow I procrastinated. In the end, decided that i will run 2km in my neighbourhood and will complete my workout at a nearby fitness station. However, it start pouring cats and dogs... There it goes again, my procrastination got the better of me... should motivate myself to start real soon. There are suddenly so many things I would like to do: learn driving, learn swimming, learn how to play the guitar and go for a detox... let's see how I can motivate myself to start on them.

Just returned from Grapevine along Upper Serangoon... heard good reviews about the place being a nice quiet place to chill out. To the contrary, there was this large group of girls sitting beside us, making such a din, the place is far from quiet. Fortunately they left soon after. Though me and my friends just stayed there for a couple of hours, we nonetheless chilled out a bit... we ate, joked and played games... we played a modified version of Halli Galli with poker cards... fun!

OK, gonna take a rest now, have to handle a job interview tomorrow morning... have been having late nights these few nights, either going out with friends or playing with Google Earth, need to retune my bio clock so that i can give tomorrow's interview my best shot! Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!