.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Evening by the Park

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I am trying very hard to keep to my jogging routine at Bishan Park every Mondays and Thursdays. I have managed to be disciplined and have managed to keep running nonstop for 2.8km... now that's a feat for me... recently, a friend asked if I would join in a 5km marathon run. Seriously, it is tempting to go for it because it gives me some target to work towards, rather than running without a target now... Anyway, I love the sight and sounds of Bishan park in the evenings... as I jog, I can't help but admire the beauty of nature and all that God has created...

Bishan Park, as best as my handphone cam can do justice to it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!