.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

TTT

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I came across this during one of my interviews when I was talking to my prospective employers and somehow it remained stuck in my head...

Interestingly, I once came across TTTTT i
n a chinese movie, Tokyo Raiders... It stands for "Till They Tell The Truth". Of course, I am not talking about this.

I think this 3Ts would be really helpful and timely in helping me to think about my purpose and what I am doing about it (hope it helps you too):
Time, Treasures and Talents.


Letter T by tbh

Do you have time? How is your day structured? Are we spending time on things that are important and/or urgent? Are they important and/or urgent to us, our family, our friends etc?

What
treasures (both tangible and intangible, entrusted unto you by God) do you have? How have you used it, how are you using it and how do you intend to use it in the future?

What
talents do you have (and entrusted onto you by God) and how are you using it towards your purpose? How are you using it to the benefit of yourself, your loved ones and others?


cross by noreh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!