.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

 

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Just came back from church and a long chit chat session with "the girl who I am wondering if I am taking a liking for". Well, I am not sure how I feel towards her (since I have never been in a relationship) but then I do wonder how things will be like if we are indeed together :) She is a sweet, caring, genuine and very thoughtful girl. Today's the second time I sent her home from church in my cab and somehow there is this funny feeling inside me whenever I think about her on my way home. And as if not drama enough, the ride home will always be filled with English love songs; today's one is Can You Feel the Love Tonight? I don't know... maybe it is wishful thinking on my end but then it was really good time fellowshipping with her today :) Oh thank God the taxi driver was nice enough not to charge me $0.60... fare was $14.60 but then he gave me $6 back when I gave him $20. He even asked me to take care as I alighted from the cab. Nice right?

Remember liking the song from The Lion King, nice song...





OK, today's the first day of my fasting and I would say it is somewhat successful :) Started with the intention to do a fluid fast but then later convinced by one of my colleague to include fruits as well, which means I will be taking just fluids and fruits during the time of fast. Was easy and managed to resist buying food even though I saw my colleagues eating. Tough I agree but then the first day is always not easy to begin with la. Tomorrow, I am going to start to pray for the things on my prayer list and also for "the girl who I am wondering if I am taking a liking for" because I promised to pray for her. Will also be starting on my devotional reading of the 40-day fast devotion guide.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ah J!

I will wait for your stories!

2:29 PM

 
Blogger NL@E said...

'Love is in the air...'

All marriages are made in Heaven by God.

Who's to know what might develop between a sweet,caring girl and helpful and caring young man?

God bless codfishy. :)

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!