.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

Feeling Great Joy

Listen to this article Listen to this article

It's amazing how God works. Anyway, when I woke up this morning, a friend's name came to mind. This friend has stopped going to church and I had been trying to reach to her (although I must admit I haven't been very diligent about it). This morning, God seem to set her name into my mind and amazing enough, of all days, she messaged me to ask if I am going for church service later. I was so thrilled because the last time she visited my church was like some weeks ago and I almost forgotten about her. Now, she had wanted to come to church together with her husband. Praise the Lord! And praise the Lord again for everything that went well. Really thank God that my friend's husband, who is not local, seem to feel comfortable and at ease and we had managed to also maintain a conversation with one another (I am usually quiet and reserved). I really do hope and pray that they will settle down in a local church and be back in their walk with God again.

Today's service was wonderful! Not only did I feel great joy but was also immensely touched at some points that I literally teared. The sermon today ministered to me and God seems to be reminding me again of my calling to minister to those who backslided and who are misled. I really haven't been very diligent about this calling. Loved two of the worship songs sang today but these songs seem to be so difficult to find on the net. Anyway, managed to find it anyway:

One Thing I Ask of You
Anyway, this song seems to be written by a Singaporean, Gavin.


One thing I ask of You
And this is what I seek
That I may dwell in Your House O God
And worship at Your feet
I'll gaze upon Your beauty Lord
And seek You at Your temple
I'll walk with You each every step
All the days of my life

I'll be joyful Lord always
I will pray to You unceasingly
I'll give thanks to You
In all my circumstances
Let Your will be done in me
In You alone

Dwelling Place
Listen to Midi

Lovely are Your dwelling places
Thirsty, I come after You
Jesus my joy, my reward, Your love's restoring my soul
Now I'm Yours and You are mine
and from my heart a song will rise

chorus:
I love You, I love You, I love You (3)
and my heart will follow wholly after You

Jesus there's none beside you
Righteous, ruler of the earth
Nations will come and bow down
Name after all names I sing You praises
and all I can say to you is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!