.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Real One is Real One

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I guess I have not really gotten over the Da Vinci Code... Still found myself researching on it... guess there is a part in me which is just curious about the whole matter. Here are a few "movies" I have found online:

Here's a documentary on The Da Vinci Code by Discovery Channel, hosted on YouTube (Tip: Turn down your volume first):



Here's another Discovery Channel, " Conspiracies On Trial - The Da Vinci Code", also hosted on YouTube:



And yet another, hosted on Google Video. "The Real Da Vinci Code", a Wildfire Television Production for Channel 4 was first shown in Feb 2005 and later rebroadcasted on Apr 28 on Discovery Channel.:



Here's a funny flash (Source: Singapore Youth for Christ) sent to me through email (some of you might have seen it before):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!