.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 30, 2005

 

霸王餐

Listen to this article Listen to this article

FREE LUNCH! FREE LUNCH!!
Hahaha today is first time I eat 霸王餐. Went to Ang Mo Kio for lunch with my colleagues and ordered Curry Fish Head. The auntie hastily delivered the Fish Head to our table without asking for payment and whisked off to serve other customers. Guessed we all assumed that someone has paid for the Fish Head so we "conveniently" left the food centre and drove back after lunch. It is only later when we were working out how much each has to pay for lunch that we realized noone paid for the food, hahaha, my friend immediately ran to his car and drove back to the food centre to pay :) Woah! 霸王餐!

S-L-O-O-O-W Week
Wah this week is really a slow week... with most of my colleagues on leave and my volunteers away on holiday or taking a short break during the last week of the year... time just seemed to tick by. Gave me time to do some research on volunteer management and think about the focus for the next year...

Naughty Little "Terrorist" Me
I had been tasked by my celll group to take charge of the countdown segment for Saturday's gathering so I made my way down to Concourse after work to buy some party poppers, balloons etc. Ended up with a whole red plastic bag of party poppers, sparklers, balloons, "pop-pop" bombs. And silly me actually walked into a MRT station with all these... it didn't occur to me that these are flammable items until my friend pointed it out to me and all along the trip, I was really praying that I won't get stopped for security check (especially since the whole nation is gearing up for a large scale emergency exercise sometime within these few weeks) :) Felt like a little "terrorist" bring around a bag of "explosives" :D

Pampering Myself
Bought a game for myself... been sometime since I last played game but then laid my eyes earlier this year on a game which I wanted quite badly... I tend to be a fan of simulation games and this game, The Movies, allows you to run your own movie studio and even shoot your own movie... Cool!

Message from "Friend who was beginning to hate me"
This evening, I suddenly received a message from the "friend who was beginning to hate me", wishing me merry christmas... quite unexpected I must say. I, of course, responded as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!