.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 26, 2005

 

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Our Concert
Woah! Today is public holiday so we went to sing to our hearts' content at KTV today... met my friends and sang all the way from 2pm till 7pm, hahaha a whole 5 hours karaoke marathon... realized that I tend to do better with some songs by 杜德伟, 苏永康, 品冠 and 光良. OK will "whack" these songs next time I go karaoking... :)

Asian Tsunami Disaster Anniversary
It has been a year. Last year this time... many panicked for their lives, many lost their loved ones, many died and many survived to tell their stories but will never see life in the same way again... One year on, I grieve for these people and sincerely pray for no more disasters...

Death Sentence
My friends and I adjourned to Coffee Bean Bishan KTV and one of my friends was sharing about how they kill lab mice for experiments... I must say that some of the methods are real gruesome and I won't go into detail here... I was quite traumatized by what was shared and was also shocked that my friend was doing this for his work... I can't help but feel for these little lab mices. Yes, I know that they are dying for the sake of science so that many others can live... but they are God's little creation as well right?

Blog Makeover
Made little changes to my blog... wanted the Christmasy kinda feeling so added the snowing effect... if you see carefully, you will see snow flakes floating down... I did not put too many just in case it starts to become irritating... Anyway, I am trying to emulate snowing, not a snow storm :)

I have also added a dropdown list so that visitors can easily get access to specific blog entries using the drop-down list instead of struggling with long lists of links... There are 2 drop-down lists on the right... one links to blog entries on my observation of life while the other chronicles my spiritual growth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!