.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, October 07, 2005

 

What on earth is wrong with these people?

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Woke up early this morning and was watching "Primetime Morning" and it seems that terrorism is the talk of the town... vilgilance up here, vigilance up there, bombing here, bombing there, terrorist threat here, terrorist threat there... you get the idea.

I mean, what's wrong with these people? Can someone enlighten me? They brain-washed ah?

Food for Thought (for terrorists): Why resort to killing innocent fellow human beings to get a point across?! Aggression against oppression? For holy cause? How much holier are you when you kill innocent others? How much aggression is justified since you are also, in a way, oppressing innocent people? What is wrong with you?


The threat now seems closer and everytime I step out of my house, I will think "Is this my last day on human earth?" This is the second time I am experiencing this, the first time being in NS when I heard that my camp had a bomb scare... was also thinking "will today be my last day"?

What is wrong with these people?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!