.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Getting Down to Work

Listen to this article Listen to this article


Barbers Brush by twang

Clean, Clean Clean!

OK, woke up in the morning and told myself:
You can't escape anymore... you have to tidy the house up before you start work. Now get down to work!
I mean, I can't complain can I? I was partly responsible for the mess at home and should get down to cleaning it since I am free now. Besides, I would like to start on my new job on a good note and come back to a home "spick-and-span". Anyway, picked up my vacuum cleaner and vacuumed every corner of the house and threw away a whole pile of paper and useless mails that seems to just be piling up in every corner of the house. Yes! Accomplishment No. 1!


Heavy by kiscso

Flex, Flex, Flex!

Also got down to exercising in the evening after I am done with a whole day of cleaning. Started on my home exercise routine and spent a whole 45 minutes doing:
  • Push-Ups
  • Side Laterals
  • Can Curls
  • Bench Dips
  • Home Squats
  • Calf Raises
Wow, can really feel my muscles being worked out... At least felt less guilty after the workout; have been eating too much (and spening too much) over these last few weeks. Yes! Accomplishment No. 2!


Mobile Phone 2 by kim

Ring, Ring, Ring!

My handphone is sick! Something is wrong with it, it keeps switching itself off... looks like my handphone can't make it already... Anyway, fortunately, my sis has an extra phone (with camera!) and I took over the phone and spent the rest of the day backing up my data.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!