.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

New Year, New Hope, New Resolution

Listen to this article Listen to this article

A new beginning!

2006 is here and it signifies a new beginning with new hopes and new resolutions. Spent the last few moments of 2005 with my cell group and we counted down together, popped party poppers and sang auld lang syne...

My resolutions for the New Year:
  • Save more
  • Maintain a healthy lifestyle i.e. exercise more and eat moderately
  • Do my best at work
  • Serve in ministry
  • Strengthen my faith
My wishes for the new year:
  • Be more sociable
  • Well wishes for all loved ones
  • Family happier
  • Be a Christian stronger in faith
  • Grow more at work and do better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!