.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 01, 2008

 

More Games!!

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Wow, May Day passes real quickly and before I know it, well, it's over and it is going to be back to work again. Just when it started to feel like Saturday, I am jolted back to reality that it is a work day tomorrow. But then, still a fulfilling day :D Managed to sleep, rest, blogged quite a bit today at home and then went to meet my pals for a time of Wii gaming, card games and also watching 1 episode of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friend". I am so glad to see cheerful faces again and frankly, I had fun too :D

Irritating but funnily silly rabbits from Rayman Rabbits 2
Cute, ugly and adorable dolls?

Today, also played another new card game, Citadel, which frankly, I had seen in the past but has never thought of picking it up to play; it just didn't look appealing at all. But it turned out that it is not really a "simple-as-it-looks" game and it does challenge you to strategise in the game... fun game fun game :D

Citadel the game (Source)

Burden for Ministry All Over Again
OK, I am starting to be very worried about cell again. People seem to stop coming and not participating and last week, quite a number of things went wrong. And I am getting demoralised once in a long while about my ability to lead this cell.


I am not sure what is wrong but then seem to sense that I need to pray for spiritual covering more intensely... Misunderstandings, emotional struggles, spiritual dryness, spiritual growth taking a back seat, exhaustion and burnout, voices telling people to return to their "old ways", news of people not well, negative self-talk and it all just point to the need for prayer for spiritual covering.

Dear Lord, I ask of Your covering over all these and may Your perfect will be unhindered, that in Your name, the devil is to stop his ill-doings. I continue to pray for wisdom and discernment to be able to know what is from you and what is not, for peace and rest and also for courage and guidance in helping myself and others to rest and grow in You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!