.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

 

I Graduated!!!

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Graduating with Waffles
Just went for my last physiotherapy back class today and yeah, I have graduated!! Actually, I do not really know why I am so happy; maybe because it is a real relief that I do not have to take any more leave to go for my classes and maybe the fact that I have finished and the physiotherapist has given me an "open date" goes to show that my back condition is improving. Well, still having problems with one or two exercises but then, thank God, I am walking almost normally now... not limping and seldom do I feel the pain anymore :D Of course, the real challenge now is to continue to be disciplined and perform all those exercises every morning. In the words of a lady who told the cashier "have to come back and practice because I do not want to operate", I am reminded that if I am not disciplined enough, my back will never improve and I may have to go for surgery if things don't go well.

Hahaha, anyway, I remember I felt so happy that I graduated that I started to SMS my friends to declare I have graduated :D

Codfishy: "Yea! I have graduated from my physio back class! So happy!"
Friend: "Good now you can do front classes. hee"


Hahaha, another friend reminded me no need to go for "further studies" :D I was so happy, I remember I had to celebrate the occasion and treated myself to waffles along the way home :D Yum Yum.

Being Singaporean: I Want to Complain!
Anyway, I have also finally had time to draft my letter of complaint to California Fitness after procrastinating for so long and I managed to find the name of the Club Manager to address my letter to. I made it very clear I am registering my displeasure about the way my membership suspension was handled and I did request for a formal response to the matter. Now, let's see what they say. So angry even as I recount the incident. But at least, I am real happy I managed to get that out of the way.

Aqua (not Akua) Aerobics
OK, managed to sign up for aqua aerobics with my colleague as well with Singapore Sports Council because they have this "Buddy Promotion" for April, so if we sign up in pairs, we get 10% discount hahaha, that's a whopping $6.50 from the $65 course fee. Hmmm, but then still concerned la because someone has reminded me that aqua aerobics seems to have more ladies signing up le but then nevermind la, for the sake of my back... try try la, hahaha my female colleagues promised to "protect" me at the pool :D

Of Animals, Monsters and Fleas
Yes and finally got to meet up with my membership committee members for a night of board games at settlers' cafe :) Been a long long time since I last went back there and also since we talked about playing games. But yesterday was really fun, playing games like Halli Galli, Project X, Munchkins, Ugly Dolls, Snorta and Flea Circus which is such a funny but quick game. Long night of games till midnight, but a hilarious time of fellowship with them, laughing and laughing :)

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Then later my friends were talking about a cute cartoon series on Cartoon Network, "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", that I had to find out more about it. Managed to find one episode of it on the internet and it is quite cute and funny.

In the Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends universe, imaginary friends become physical beings the instant a child imagines them; unlike how the concept often works on other shows, an Imaginary Friend is totally real, and can be seen, heard and felt by all under most circumstances. Unfortunately for them, the children outgrow them. When this happens, the friends are left to fend for themselves. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was founded by the elderly Madame Foster to provide a foster home for abandoned imaginary friends.

(Information source and picture source)

Thank God tomorrow is May Day, can rest :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!