.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

 

Frown Frown Frown

Listen to this article Listen to this article

(Picture "Gingerbread-Gooseberry" by estherase) I do not understand why I am so moody nowadays. It seems that it is so automatically that when I step into my office, my mood just go down down down. Maybe it is the work... I kind of worry a lot about work because there are just so many things to do and it is just mentally trying to juggle them. Coupled with being a bit worried about my dad as well as my leg, I just have no more energy left by the end of the day. Today, my leg is acting up again and by evening, it was hurting real bad. I guess I will have to go see a doc real soon in the next few days and hope it is nothing life threatening. Meanwhile, I am just hoping my mood will pick up. Was at dinner with my colleagues just now and again I reverted back to my quiet self again. I am going to sleep now and hope tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!