.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

 

By the Shores

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Wow, has been a real long time since I last visited East Coast. And of course, not to forget that I am feeling a little flabby round the waist :) since I have stopped cycling and exercising for some time now. Decided that since I am going to be at East Coast anyway for some volunteer projects, might as well take the time to spend some time by the shores with my sis and friends...

Must say that one thing I don't really like about East Coast is the crowd. But then again, living in such a small island as Singapore, where else can Singaporeans go on a weekend? But, doing some justice to the park, there still are nice places to just sit down to take in and enjoy the sea breeze, the waves and have some quiet time...




East Coast Park...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!