.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

17 Days in 45 Minutes

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Wow, a real relief! Managed to finish my presentation slides for tomorrow's sharing / staff devotion about my mission trip... Frankly, I started working on the presentation and was really at a loss as to how to do the presentation. It's no joke cramping 17 days into 45 minutes, you know? And yet capturing the essence of the trip... But thank God, things slowly took shape and although it took me till 10pm to finish the slides... it is a real miracle that I managed to finish the slideshow over the span of a few hours... close to 150 slides :) Thank God, again for guiding the slide preparation. Now, I just pray that tomorrow's devotion will go well and that I will be able share, with success, my testimony of how I experienced God throughout the whole trip... Also pray for the prayers and worship session to go well... first time leading the staff devotion for the whole headquarters, so of course nervous.

By the time I left the office, it was 10pm and I started to feel a little pain in my leg... Call me paranoid but then all the talk about working long hours and possibility of dying from overwork and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) or blood clot in the thigh and legs really scares me... OK, try not to sit around for too long...

My friend just called me to inform that the friend, who is madly in love with this taiwanese girl who seems to be manipulating him, is getting married to the girl. I can't believe it. He asked me if I will attend his wedding because apparently, it seems even his mum do not want to attend the wedding. I don't know... I am at a loss.. I really don't feel like attending because I do not give the marriage my blessings (even though it is none of my business and who am I to say whether I will bless or not bless). But then on the other hand, I can understand how lonely my friend might feel because not many approve of his relationship. I don't know. Well, let's see if he asks me... he just came online just now, but I switched off my MSN... guess I have not decided how I will answer him if he asks.

Today, one of my colleague gave me a scare... she suddenly walked into my office and walked towards Jerrie, wanting to hug him. But when I looked at her and jokingly said "cannot", she snapped back and said she needed something to hug... apparently she has been wronged and she feels horrible about it... I stood there for a while, not knowing what to say but just gave her my blessings to hug Jerrie, know that it would make her feel better. Hope she is OK now...

1 Comments:

Blogger NL@E said...

Give yourself a pat on the shoulder, codfishy. Finally the slides are all done, hey talk about some heavy duty work. :)

Do take care of yourself. ^_^

See you.

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!