.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

All is Clear

Listen to this article Listen to this article

You can't imagine the joy I had when I opened my eyes this morning and felt the warmth of the morning sun...

Clear by calebk

I had expected to wake up to a dark, stormy, cold and wet morning given that it has been raining non-stop in Singapore for the last couple of days. And when it rained, it rained real hard. Even when the rain did stop, it comes back again within a few minutes. No wonder they say that this is one of the highest rainfall recorded in Singapore for the last 75 years... everywhere was flooded...

Photos by mokchiewkai

Frankly, with the rain coming down so hard and non-stop, I really thought that God was again flooding the whole earth just as He had done so during Noah's time where it rained for 40 days and 40 nights... but then I remember God making a covenant that He will never send another flood to wipe out humanity again, with a rainbow serving as a reminder.

But frankly, from this whole episode... I learnt how sometime we really take things for granted... just like how I have taken our sunny weather for granted. Only when it started to rain heavily non-stop and we had to walk around under gloomy skies that I started to realise how much I miss walking around in bright and sunny Singapore.

Here's a youtube dedication to all affected by the flood, done by someone:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!