.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Receiving Blessings After Blessings...

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Hahaha, today is a happy happy and blessed day...

Firstly, I got my confirmation bonus yesterday (yes, I am finally confirmed as a staff) and this happiness lasted till today. Today is also pay day and earlier in the morning, my friend messaged me to tell me that our progress package has been credited into our bank accounts already (3 days earlier than expected, 1 day after nominations day for elections). Finally, finance department called to tell me that my petty cash claim is processed and I can collect my claims... yoo hoo... I laughed my way to the bank (need to save up for my Hong Kong trip in June... burning out).

I was also to attend a meeting for a large scale event next year and I was supposed to be in-charge of media story coordination and publicity. Seriously, I had no experience whatsoever in working with media and didn't really know what we were going to discuss at the meeting tonight. But in the end, the meeting went well and both me and the other guy shared a lot of ideas... Thank God for a meeting went well.

Recently, I have also started to receive messages from that friend who "was starting to hate me", asking me how I was and stuff like that... Well, the matter seemed to have passed for sometime already and I just didn't feel as hurt as last year and so I responded. Today, I plucked up the courage to ask him for a drink in the evening (not knowing how awkward meeting up for the first time after so long might be). Unfortunately, he was not able to make it. Although I still couldn't forget that this is a friendship which has soured and impacted me quite a bit, I am still glad there seems to be pssibly sign of reconciliation.

Thank God and amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!