.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Patience Thinning Like Butter Over Bread

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Bread, pain et biscottes 5 by Gastonmag

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but then my patience is really thinning... I just keep meeting people who somehow think that the world revolves around them and they really really test my patience... To me, that's kinda selfish and makes me feel "taken for granted".

This is infuriating... I know I need to be slow to be angry... breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out...

James 1:19 - My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry

Ecclesiastes 7:9 - Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.

Proverbs 14:29 - A patient man has great understanding, but a quick-tempered man displays folly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!