.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

"Brainwashing" Lessons

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I finally managed to get a copy of the cult's 30 lessons from someone, who operates an anti-JMS forum. His website provides much information on the group as well as an avenue for people to share information and their experiences with the group.

Being skeptical, I inquired on the source of the lessons and he shared that he had gotten them from the husband of a former member of the group, who had joined the group to her his ex-girlfriend out. He took a total of 2 years... talking about determination.

Anyway, although I know have the lessons, I didn't really dare read it; I am just afraid of being "brainwashed". Anyway, sent a copy to my cell leader and we will see what we can do and maybe get some opinion on it... someone really need to do something about this! Anyway, I did take a little peek at the lessons and it seems to hint that the second coming is here and that the korean guy is the messiah... hmmm?

My friend called me again. I decided to stay connected to him so as not to lose him but I have yet to take any concrete action as yet. He asked if I am keen to go for his service again but I gracefully declined. We eventually talked about the sermons and webcast over the net and being curious, I asked where they got the webcast from (since I can not find their website). He told me that he needs to ask for permission whether I can access the website and view the sermons. Inside me, I am thinking: If this is indeed the messiah and he is here to save the world, why all the secrecy? Shouldn't you be proclaiming the good news?

'Nuff said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!