.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Stars in Serangoon Gardens

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Seems like it has been sometime since I last stepped foot into Serangoon Gardens... think they renovated the place and it looks so much nicer now... like a small town.

Was there to celebrate my director's birthday with my department. Had initially want to fast and have quiet time with God (as agreed at last week's cell) but guess I have to postpone till next week :D We had a feast at Serangoon Garden Country Club.


I love the roundabout with a big tree (I think pine) and many stars on the grass patch... wonderful sight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!