.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Patching Up

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Was supposed to meet up with my friend and his girlfriend (who I became upset with yesterday) for cycling but spent the whole day playing game. We did in the end call each other and explained to each other. I apologized to them for reacting that way and explained why I reacted the way I did and they apologized too. I think the rest is history and maybe a bit of damage control will be needed... but I glad things worked out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!