.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 07, 2006

 

Codfishy Turning Religious?

Listen to this article Listen to this article

I received a message from a fellow friend who told me that my blog was becoming religious.

Well, I thought about it and my blog is a mirror of my reflections, thoughts, experiences and actions for the day. Besides being a frank sharing of all these, it also serves as a place where I jot down lessons I have learnt and my observations of things in the world.

No doubt that the entries has been taking on a religious theme. I guess it is just that this seems to be what I am going through now. But one thing remains true and that is: codfishy is still a frank reflection of what I experience and what goes on in my mind as well as a frank sharing of lessons and observations. This is the spirit behind codfishy and it will not change. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi bro. J

Glad to know that my letter ministered to you in a special way. I don't think one's being religious in sharing one's faith - when one shares something close to one's heart, it's out of love, not going through the motion of a religious devotee.

I believe you will be able to let go and let God. It's the first big step towards healing, reconciliation, and restoration.

Thomas
Cyberfellowship

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!