.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 17, 2005

 

Tussling with Technology

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Today's just not my day... have been doing battle with technology the moment I stepped into office...

Firstly, my office printer failed me; whatever I printed came out crumpled and I ended up with toner everywhere on my table and hands...

Then my handphone failed me; whenever anyone calls me, the other person can hear me but I can't hear them (unless I switch on the loudspeaker, which literally turns my handphone into a walkie talkie). Anyway, I somehow has decided that it is time for me to change my handphone...

In the past, you will not find me even considering to buy a phone with camera and radio but ever since I used my sister's old handphone with radio and camera, I somehow became "gi-an" le, want to buy one with camera (so I can take pictures for my blog) and radio (so I can listen to radio when bored). I searched around the net for a sub-$200 phone (yes, I am still quite stingy when it comes to buying phone, can't imagine spending more than $300 buying a phone, most of the features of which I seldom will use). Laid my eyes on the Sony Ericsson K700i... nice hor?



One of the more stylo-mylo ones that has mp3 player, radio, bluetooth and camera (though resolution not very high but should be enough for blog) and costs $198, may just buy it... but there's this nagging thought that goes:

"why spend so much money to buy a phone? see if your old phone can repair or not la?"
Nevermind, see when I free can go shopping...

Learnt how to sign "Good Morning" today from my colleague but then learnt from another friend that the closing date for sign language lesson has passed... guess I have to wait...

Good Morning: http://www.aslpro.com/phrases/general/Goodmorning.swf
Goodbye: http://www.aslpro.com/phrases/general/Goodbye.swf

OK, good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!