.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

Are you game?

Listen to this article Listen to this article


men by v_g

Just came back from settlers' cafe after a whole evening of gaming with a group of my JC friends. Most came with the exception of a couple who won't able to join us. One even took the opportunity to carry out his "terrorist" attack by delivering his "red bomb". As usual, the place is jammed pack (fortunately I called in the morning to make reservations), guess more people are coming to know of this place and we were almost deafened by all the laughter and talking at the top of our voices.

Anyway, I was extremely active and talkative today, dunno what's gotten into me... Had a great evening playing games with my friends, spending some 4 hours there, playing...


I did quite well with taboo but at one point got quite annoyed with this girl who keeps targetting me and wanting me to be out of the game (and another actually helped to spy at my cards and annouced it)... did keep reminding myself not to take the game so seriously. Still had great fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!