.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

Bloody Nightmare (R21)

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Restricted to persons 21 years & above (Violence)

I was rudely awaken this morning by a traumatizing nightmare (luckily my mum also helped by waking me up, cutting short my nightmare). Anyway, had this very weird dream that I was in a coffee shop with my friends then the scene cut to an ancient sacrificial ceremony where someone laid on a rock and how his legs and head were crushed by a big piece of rock carried by others who helped performed the sacrifice. Seemed that the rock is a scared rock. I did not see the head and legs being crushed but then I heard a lady scream and the rock had blood on it... Gross! Disgusted even as I am typing about it now... they looked like egyptians. Anyway, the scene soon cut back to the coffee shop and I seem to have the message "not to follow a religion blindly". I was tend rudely awakened... Must be that traumatizing movie poster I saw yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!