.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

 

Tired, Worried, Pain, Unmotivated, Dry...

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Things have been going rather well recently...
  • Work-wise, things have been manageable and there may be some exciting developments at work
  • ECA-wise, I have managed to achieve quite a bit recently including putting together a feature-rich web community (even though I am still amazed how things turned out nicely in the end)
  • Ministry-wise, I am getting more visitors at cell.
So, I should be happy right?

To the contrary, I do not understand why despite having rested for a whole week, despite having a manageable workload recently, I just don't feel right... I am feeling very tired everyday and do not seem to be able to get enough rest; always tired.

Then at work, I started to find myself rather unmotivated to do anything and there are pockets of time when I can find myself doing nothing or choosing to do things slowly. It is really an irony; on one hand, I feel unmotivated to do anything but on the other hand I feel horribly guilty that I am "slacking away", taking things easy while others seem so busy. It's a complicated feeling. In fact, I am starting to feel guilty drawing a salary but yet working at such a pace, sometimes even doing some of my ECA stuff during little pockets of time when I just wanted to do something different.

Then, spiritually I am also starting to feel that I seem to be starting my spiritual dryness again and frankly, I am really worried too.

Maybe it is due to all the things that have happened recently and also my health; worrying whether things are OK and whether I need surgery. My leg started to hurt quite a bit today again and I was limping again.

I am not very sure why I am like that? Is it because I am not feeling well and am worried about my health and also a few other stuff? Is it because I am starting to lose interest at work? Is it because I am tired both at work and ministry or burnt out? Or is it because it is just normal that this period of time is a lull period at work? I don't know, I don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think hor..it's the stress of a citylife! It's perfectly fine to take things easy if you can finish the things by the end of the day...cheers! It's worse to feel guilty coz then it'll add onto your mental stress! No good..no good!

3:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!