.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Yippee Again!!

Listen to this article Listen to this article

New Year "Resolution"
Am so happy today because there is finally resolution for the "New Year Incident". I really give thanks to God for making this resolution possible; how He has brought me to the school, where my friend is teaching, to discuss a volunteer project.

We later met up with each other in school and decided to go for dinner together with his girlfriend. Frankly, things were a little awkward at first (since we had not met since the incident) but later, I found courage to bring up the topic and we were candid how we felt about the incident. I am just so glad we all decided to let this matter rest and just move on... we spent the whole evening in Sakae and window shopping in Kovan. Simple but wonderful evening... Really happy a valued friendship is back on track again *BIG GRIN*

Blessed Assurance
I just continually feel blessed and guided by God in my work because I could not have survive given my current workload and having only been on the job for 4 months... It just happens that everytime I need to find a specific volunteer, they just appear. Take for example...
  • I was looking for journalists for a volunteer project and a few came along
  • I was looking for 4 childcare assistant teachers and 4 appropriate volunteers came along
  • I was looking for volunteers who could help with a baking project of one of my centres and today I was given a contact of a bakery owner
  • I was looking for volunteers to help plan a centre's anniversary event and came along a group of volunteers experienced in events management
Blessing and guidance just came along again and again... coincidence or blessing? I choose blessings...

Day of Trinity
Today is really the day of trinity... first, I realized that all 3 reps from my organization going to the volunteer project meeting with the CIP teacher all had the same first name, one from each generation (20s, 40s and 60s). Then, when I met my friend and his girlfriend, we were all wearing blue... Monday blues :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, Amen!

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!