.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

Chew-ed On It!

Listen to this article Listen to this article

At 1am this morning, I was shocked to find this spreaded over the "Chew On It" blog...
I'M DONE!

Okay, people: it had been a fun two months and you guys, well, 98% of you guys anyway, have been great. Unfortunately, things have gotten out of hand and I am really too tired to deal with the mayhem. (I am okay with criticisms; but the comments I received were bordering on the line of personal attack.) As such, I have decided to sign off this blog for good.

Thank you very much for your time.

Goodbye. :)
I could have sworn that I was still reading his blog a few hours ago and a few hours later, kapeesh! gone! sayonara! I had only recently found his blog and was greatly entertained by his comics and his unique perspective and ingenious perspective of things but now it is gone, thanks to blog commenters who fail to recognize his creativity and ingenuity and choose to express criticisms of his blog and his work (while remaining anonymous throughout the whole time). I do not know Mr. "Chew On It" personally (his character and such) except through his comics in the local papers but I appreciate how he aptly captures the essence of what is happening today in the Singapore society with 2-3 pictures, now that's ingenuity.

Now we have to mourn the demise of a valuable blog from the local blogsphere community... all because people take his comics too serious; there are always more than one interpretation to things (as in Art) and things have to be taken into context.

Fortunately, his website still exists at http://www.chewonit.net/.



I am just blessed to have gotten a last glimpse of the blog before it was pronounced *sob* gone *sob*.

R.I.P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!