.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Saying Goodye

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Burning old memories 4 by gerbrak

Haven't really fully recover from the shock last week when my boss told me that one of fellow workers is leaving. Anyway, finally got to see him when he came into office to get some final paperwork done yesterday. As he made his way out of the HR department, he passed by my office and we talked a little. There seems to be a little bit of awkwardness and I really didn't know what to say to him. But I am really glad that he came by, because I had a chance to say a proper goodbye to him. As we talked, we recall the time we worked closely with each other on a large scale project. I can still remember how we met with each other for hours just to plan that project. It was stressful but boy was I glad to had him working alongside with me and it was especially satisfying when the project turned out well in the end. As we recalled this, I just felt this sadness welling inside me. I walked to the bus stop and bade him farewell, deep inside me, wishing him all the best in all his future endeavours.

Just yesterday, I bid farewell to a fellow worker. Today I bid farewell to my fellow office-mate who has shared my office with me for more than a year now. With her new contract, she will be moving back to her department upstairs. But frankly (and I find it kind of weird), for some reason, I do not feel as upset given what has happened these few weeks.

Anyway, I am now all alone in my office. Just me, myself and just myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!