.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

Signing Begins

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Learnt a bit of sign language from my colleague today and I must say I am getting the hang of it hahaha (though constantly ask her to sign slowly). OK here are the words I learnt today:

Thank You
Welcome
Slow-ly, Slow-er
Fast-er
Very good
Teacher
Yes
No
Busy
A lot of work
OK
Wow
Lunch
What about you?
A to J

Now the challenging thing is to remember them hahaha.

Made an appointment to go lunch with both my hearing impaired colleague and another colleague to have lunch together one day and we will learn signing together :) As for today, my whole department and a couple others from another deparment met for lunch and drove to eat Jalan Sultan Prawn Mee (with pork ribs / bak kut) and Ngoh Hiang Prawn Crackers at Jalan Ayer, off Lor 1 Geylang... unique! Yet another place to add to my google earth, yippy!

Here's some photos taken (not by me):


Jalan Sultan Prawn Mee by shimmertje


Ngor Hiang Assortment by shimmertje

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!