.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 07, 2005

 

Back in Business (Almost)!

Listen to this article Listen to this article



Horrible Experience
Am back in business (and so is my digestive system)! Just came out of a horrible weekend; was down with food poisoning and it was such a horrible experience, the worst I have felt thus far. Someone remind me not to ever ever get food poisoning again. So far 2 times is good enough and the experience was horrible... the last time I had to admit myself into A&E and was literally struggling semi-consciously with the pain. This time, it was no exception, stomach hurt a lot and it hurt no matter whether I was standing, sitting or sleeping, kept vomiting (seriously felt nauseous whenever I see food) and I felt so so dehydrated.

Touched by Angels
Started having symptoms of food poisoning on saturday afternoon but somehow just dismissed as mere tummy ache and bloatedness but the pain got so unbearable that my friends had to accompany me to the doctor's. On top of my stomachache, I also had to deal with heartache; paid some $70 for just seeing the doctor for less than 5 minutes but guess I had no choice since that was the nearest clinic around. The pain soon subsided a bit but then I left my friends behind to make my way home to rest... really touched by my friends who showed much care and concern during the time I was so sick that I could barely walk properly.

Sick 2nd Time in 2 Weeks
Anyway, this is the 2nd time I am ill in 2 weeks and had to call in sick. Somehow felt uncomfy doing it since I am still new on the job but no choice... Called my boss this morning and told her that I was down with food poisoning and will not be able to report for work. Somehow felt rather irresponsible since I was supposed to help out at a major event rehearsal today and attend another important meeting in the afternoon. In the end, I rested for half a day and took a cab down for that meeting (ouch!) and a cab back again (double ouch!). OK, heartache liaoz... need to go rest :) Oh ya, arm also a bit pain after injection on Saturday, funny it shouldn't hurt right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cactus said...

Hi codfishy,

Sorry to know that you are sick again. Please take good care. :)

4:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!